Hunting knick-knacks for free on the Internet for Web design purposes it is quite exciting! smiley icon, Free Download Vector Icon, Social Media is such a web icon, and socialbeureaucrat once again try to review your job easier browsing to find Vector Icons, icons Free Download, Free Download Vector Icon, biggrin Social Media.
Here is a sample set of sets of the most popular Social Networking Icon on the internet today.
for those of you who are looking for a tutorial on installing floating technique and want to apply it in your blog each can be helped with this article.
Some of the requirements you must meet to follow this tutorial floating, among others:
- Prepare image (picture) social bookmarking images that have been uploaded in hosting you, do not forget to prepare its source image URL links.
- Prepare all your social media links, both G + link profile, link Facebook profile / Fans page blog, twitter links, etc. and if you want to add, feedburner link your blog, you can enter into the floating technique.
(Prepare all: Delicious, Flickr, Twitter, Retweet Button, Facebook, MySpace, StumbleUpon, Digg, Slash Dot, Mixx, Skype, Technorati, Reddit, FriendFeed, YouTube, LinkedIn, Newsvine, SlideShare, Google, Google Talk, Yahoo, Yahoo Buzz, Netvibes, AOL, Microsoft, MSN, Apple, MobileMe, App Store, Amazon, Last.fm, Mister Wong, Qik, Vimeo, Viddler, Virb, Tumblr, WordPress, Blogger, Posterous, Behance Network, Design Float, Deviant Art , Design Bump, Friendster, Bebo, Squidoo, Share This, RSS, and Email. choose your favorite for best SEO options)
If both the above requirements you have met, the next step is to put it on the blog,
<a href="your_socialmedia_URL" title ="your_socialmedia_title" rel ="nofollow" target="_blank" style="display:scroll;position: fixed; bottom:105px; left:5px;"><img src="your_socialmedia_image_URL"></a>
blue fonts are fixed, while red fonts are changeable according to your needs
How to Install Floating Code in your wordpress blog (self hosted and wordpress.com)
- Login to your wordpress dashboard
- Find and click the "appearance">> "widgets"
- Select widget "text">> paste the script above which you have previously edited
- Do not forget to click "save" to save
How to install the floating script on blogspot
- Login to your blogger account
- Select the "design">> "add gadgets"
- Paste the script above which you have previously edited,
- Do not forget to save
Easy is not it? At least, we tried to increase the number of friends in Google +, facebook / fans, twitter, etc. by placing a social bookmarking button by using the floating technique that we use in our respective blogs.
Thanks for reading,